1) Travel more- I love traveling and have been to Africa twice, backpacked all across Europe, and am determined to hit all the continents eventually. I'd love to go to Australia/New Zealand next.
2) Write a book. I'd love to write an auto-biography, as I have a plethora of stories from this adventurous life of mine. From getting bit by one of my special education students in CPS, to picking up hitchhikers on the way to the grand canyon, to working as the drive-thru girl for a summer...I've got stories to tell.
3) Take a ceramics class. I did this in high school and would love to learn the wheel. Oh, and while I'm at it, I'd do a photography class as well as I loved the darkroom back in the day.
4) Get my PhD. This would require a huge amount of money as well, but I would love to get my PhD in health psych. For now, I would settle for more time to go to professional development.
5) Brush up on American Sign Language so that I am fluent again. I took it two years in college and would love to be a bilingual therapist.
6) Use my blender daily- I was fortunate enough to receive a Vitamix blender last year for the holidays and love it! It came with a whole book of recipes and if I had more time, I'd make one each day. Soups, smoothies, dips, ice cream...
7) Get a dog. If I had all the time in the world, I would have a dog, go on daily walks, and still have time for all the things in my life. Right now, I'm settling for a cat as I run around between my different offices.
8) Get certified in art therapy or life coaching.
9) Organize all my photos, from birth until now. A pretty daunting task, but it would feel so great.
10) Go on a Mindfulness weekend retreat and lead them for my patients.